ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting ***INsider: Brayden Fogle***

jason stamm

Aug 11, 2008
Please do not copy/paste or summarize any portion of this post to other Web sites or message boards, as it is a direct violation of copyright laws and could result in the termination of your Rivals.com subscription per our terms of service. Thank you.
Hey guys, continuing on with some of the 2026/2027 guys, I caught up with 2026 TE Brayden Fogle. The interesting thing here is that he's getting offers for both football and basketball.
On the football side, UC just offered him last week and joins Michigan State, Syracuse, Virginia Tech, Indiana and West Virginia. On the basketball side, he has Texas A&M, Arizona State, Kent State, Radford, IUPUI and UTGRV. But most of those basketball offers came last year, so I think many believe his upside is in football. There's a possibility he could take a football scholarship somewhere and also play basketball. But currently, the only ones to mention that are Syracuse and Akron. Still, that's something to watch.

With UC, Fogle said he doesn't know a ton. He's talked to assistant coach Josh Stepp, who offered him, but they just met last Tuesday. I know Stepp has seen Fogle workout, but there hasn't been a ton more than that right now. Fogle said he's working on setting a visit this summer, but not sure when.

No visits set right now, but Fogle did visit Ohio State, Penn State and Syracuse this spring. He's playing EYBL this summer for All-Ohio Red and was in Kansas City over the weekend. So basketball is the focus right now. The school I'd watch here right now is Syracuse, as he's visited, they're talking about him playing both sports and he has a relationship with the coaching staffs there. It's far from to late for UC or others to get in, but they need to get him on campus. And if coach Wes Miller isn't interested in bringing him on as a walk-on for basketball, that could also deter things. But we'll see.

Full story coming.

Reactions: jon cowett
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.