ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting ***INsider: TK Norman Update***

jason stamm

Aug 11, 2008
Please do not copy/paste or summarize any portion of this post to other Web sites or message boards, as it is a direct violation of copyright laws and could result in the termination of your Rivals.com subscription per our terms of service. Thank you.
Hey guys, I finally caught up with another one of UC's recent visitors, three-star WR TK Norman. He visited UC officially June 7.
First off, Norman told me he's down to a top three of UC, Texas A&M and Auburn. He officially visited Vanderbilt over the weekend, but he literally did not want to talk about the Commodores. I gave him the chance to and he just said, "Nah." So not sure what happened there, but that one is out.

With the Bearcats, Norman told me it was the first time he'd been to Clifton since he visited for a spring practice back in March. He told me he liked the dorms, liked the tour around campus and being around the players and coaches. Specifically, it's been assistant coach Brad Glenn who's been the main recruiter here, though staffer Cass Simmons and quality control Vijay Stingley have also contributed. "They really know what they’re talking about," Norman told me.

Norman told me he's been to Auburn countless times, since he only lives about 30 minutes away. That, plus he told me, "I think I have my mind made up," even before his A&M official this weekend makes me think he's already heavily leaning towards UC, which is why I've put a FutureCast in for the Bearcats. Now, depending on what happens over the next week with other Aggies targets, I wouldn't count them out, A&M has one of the largest NIL Collectives in the country, so they can throw money at Norman if they decide he's a top target. That said, I don't think he is.

A&M doesn't have any WR commits for 2025 right now, but the Aggies are on a good number of four-star guys. I get the sense that Norman is a backup right now. So, I'd say that even though I'm predicting a Bearcats commit, if A&M loses out on some of these higher ranked guys, it could make a run at Norman. But for right now, that doesn't seem like it's happening.

I'd expect a decision possibly next week. But Norman told me he's thinking early July right now. Full story coming.

• Love
Reactions: jon cowett
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.