ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Recruiting ***INsider: Alier Maluk***

jason stamm

Aug 11, 2008
Please do not copy/paste or summarize any portion of this post to other Web sites or message boards, as it is a direct violation of copyright laws and could result in the termination of your Rivals.com subscription per our terms of service. Thank you.

Guys, I talked with one of UC's top targets in the 2025 class, center Alier Maluk. The Bearcats just offered him two weeks ago and he told me he now has 12 offers total, after Maryland and Vanderbilt offered last week.

Maluk said he had a good showing he felt like at the Pangos All-American camp, then coach Wes Miller saw him more in-person two weeks ago. Let's just say right now, he's interested. Maluk didn't have a ton to say about UC, other than, "They’re headed to a good conference, but I haven’t looked too much yet. I do wanna learn more about the school soon." But he told me he did like talking to Miller and that he hopes to visit UC after the summer circuit winds down, so late next month and into August.

The only other two schools Aluk talked about were Oregon and Florida State. Those were two, along with UC, that Maluk wants to visit coming up. He mentioned coach Dana Altman at Oregon specifically, but no one specifically at FSU. Maluk said he simply likes how they develop big men and the history the Noles have of getting guys to the NBA.

Very early here, but it'll be interesting to see if anyone else comes in, the next few weeks and where Maluk does end up visiting late summer. Full story coming.

Reactions: jon cowett
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News