ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting ***INsider: Jamari Farmer***

jason stamm

Aug 11, 2008
Please do not copy/paste or summarize any portion of this post to other Web sites or message boards, as it is a direct violation of copyright laws and could result in the termination of your Rivals.com subscription per our terms of service. Thank you.

Guys, got a little INsider on New Years Eve for you. I caught up with Mooresville (NC) 2025 linebacker Jamari Farmer, whom UC offered on Dec. 7.

It's early here, as the Bearcats are Farmer's only offer. He's never been to UC, but said he'll be at the Bearcats' junior day on Jan. 27. He also told me he's looking forward to seeing the basketball game that day, too. And so far, it sounds like Farmer has a lot of interest and likes what he's seen with them.

The main coach here is assistant coach Cortney Braswell. Farmer said the offer came quick. Braswell told him with about a day's notice that he was gonna see Farmer and offered when he visited. Farmer told me they've been texting a lot and he's excited to talk more and see campus when he visits.

Again, still quite early here, since UC is the only offer. No other visits planned, but Farmer said he wants to see Wake Forest and East Carolina this spring, both of which he visited for games this fall. But I'd imagine at least, he'll get a few offers this spring.

Full story coming this week.

• Love
Reactions: jon cowett
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News